While carrying out my PhD at the University of Sheffield, I received professional training in the following areas:
- supervising research projects (individual teaching)
- laboratory demonstration (small-group teaching)
- lecturing (large-group teaching)
- assessment and feedback
After completing my ‘Sheffield Teaching Assistant’ certificate, I also worked as lab demonstrator in the Department of Computer Science (2012-2013) on the following courses:
- Speech Processing – Investigating representation of speech in the articulatory, acoustic and auditory domains; illustrating computational approaches to speech parameter extraction.
- Data Driven Computing – Introducing machine learning and pattern processing; exploring the notion of data as a resource.